Transmutation of Elements in Earth's Geology
We have been taught the elements can only be created in the stars, they cannot be created here on Earth. But evidence is showing otherwise, transmutations occur right here on earth and at low temperatures and pressures. We have never had a theory that describes how this can happen, so geologists aren't allowed to even consider the possibility. Is it possible that gold veins were formed in-situ when an extremely large and powerful electric current went through the rock and fused the atoms of the rock together into gold? Or that fossilization is an instantaneous process, where electricity causes carbon and water molecules to fuse into heavier silicates and calcites - literally into solid rock?
The Structured Atom Model (SAM) states that the atomic nucleus is made of clusters of protons held together by electrons. By simply adding 2 or 3 clusters together you can get the larger elements. Through the application of SAM we can show how a pond of animals can be converted into rock. Or how the roots of a tree stump in Alberta Canada was instantly petrified when a power line fell on it for over an hour.
Geologists have never allowed themselves to even consider the process of transmutation as a factor in creating our Geology. It's not been part of their toolbox. This has limited their imagination and resulted in the creation of some pretty complicated and contradicting theories. So let's just step back for a minute and let our imaginations ponder this idea - What if transmutation is going on? How does this change our theories? This line of questioning will take us down paths we've never dreamed of.
Here are just a small set of questions that need to be looked at with the idea that elements are created or transmuted here on earth.
- Why is there such an abundance of heavy elements in the crust?
- Why are the heavy elements so 'evenly' distributed in Granite for example?
- Why are the elements found in the abundances that they are in? For example why are Silicon, Oxygen and Calcium and Iron so abundant?
- What creates veins of quartz, silver or gold in solid rock?
- What creates geodes?
- What forms a Kimberlite Pipe, often having diamonds?
- What is the cause of the excess heat of the Earth?
- What is the process of Petrification and Fossilization?
- What causes radiohalos to form in rock?
- What provides the energy for creating abiotic oil?
- Why are there so many volcanoes under the ocean? (1,000,000 under the ocean - 1,600 volcanoes on land, and most of these are near the ocean!)
- What is the connection between volcanoes and water?
- Why does volcanic activity produce large quantities of sulfur?
- Why is there a mid-atlantic ridge?
We have a lot of interesting articles planned to discuss these matters. The list above comes from brainstorming and working with the SAM. The Structured Atom Model (SAM) points out that fusion here on earth might just be a reality. This is happening in what we call Cold Fusion aka Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR).
Each and every question here is a field of study on it's own. This new understanding of LENR is opening new doors and areas of research. In this way we hope to paint a more complete picture of how the earth has developed.